Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Interview with Steven Curtis Chapman

No, not me. Although I wish I could have the chance to interview him!

Photo credit goes to matt@spirit1053.com





























Here is a link to Spirit 105.3's website where they interview him and we get the story behind his new song "Cinderella". Bring your tissues! I definitely get convicted listening to this song. The clock has struck midnight on two of my daughters already and I've missed quite a bit with them.
Interview link


The new CD will release October 23rd. I think this is gonna be another great one! Although I am a little biased and think all of them are great. You will also be able to hear another song off the album. The first song released to radio "Miracle Of The Moment" which is a really cool song, too. Once again, SCC sings the songs that the Lord uses to minister and convict. I praise the Lord (which I haven't been doing too much lately, sadly enough) for this man and the anointing He has placed on him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Yeah, I totally missed this when it was on LIVE here in WASHINGTON.

LOL

I'm so glad it's available to listen to. :)

July 19, 2007 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home