Friday, June 29, 2007

Time Keeps Ticking

The year is half over already! Hard to believe, I know. I've always heard it said that time moves faster as you age. I can tell you... this is the truth.

The house hasn't sold yet. The Jeep is now for sale.
Gotta pay the bills, ya know. Hopefully, we can get these two sold and move on. I have been stressing a bit lately over the length of times it's taking to sell the house. We just lowered the price $5000. I'm hoping this will bring some offers.

My second daughter is giving us a run lately. She is of the impression that now that she's 18, she doesn't have to answer for where she is and when. It's not like we are trying to run her life... we just want to know where she is going to be in case something happens and we need to get ahold of her. There are also some loose ends concerning college that need to be taken care of. Her first day of college is coming up real fast! I don't think she realizes how much there is still to do. We got into a fight yesterday... I apologised for my part today. Don't know if she will ever return the courtesy. Comes with the age, I guess.

Only 9 more to go...

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

18 year old girls are ALWAYS right.

At least... *I* certainly was. ;)

Prayers for you. :)

June 29, 2007 9:34 PM  
Blogger fatchans said...

thank God that nobody stays a teenager forever.

July 02, 2007 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home