Sunday, June 03, 2007

Two Down, Nine To Go!

The graduation ceremony on Saturday was really nice! They did a great job with the speeches, awards and music.

My folks came as well as my oldest and a friend of hers. I was glad to see them there.

We bought flowers and gave them to her. She was more interested in getting out the door for the parties, though. I think she is ready to shake the dust from her heels and leave that school behind. Soon enough, I'm afraid.

She went to three more parties today. And has plans to go to about 15 more over the next week. Seems all the kids have made arrangements to have open houses (us too).

I remember back when I graduated. There were only a couple of parties to go to back then. I don't think I could have taken many more. I was not a believer then...

Fortunately, I'm fairly certain that all of the parties from this school will be dry if you know what I mean.

I only get to do this nine more times...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mr. Slicer!

(this is Kathy)

June 04, 2007 8:59 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Way to go, DAD. :) lol

June 06, 2007 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home