Friday, January 05, 2007

So much for regular updates...

I'm getting worse at this blog thing.

Nothing to really update about. Still have the old house to fix and sell. Still fixing the new house. Rain is keeping me from getting to drive my new car much. Working way too many hours.

Weather is unreal! 65 degrees today! Would have been great for some top down driving, but, you guessed it... rain :-(

I'm really feeling stagnant lately. I think it's the stress I'm feeling with everything. I've lost motivation to do just about everything.

Not to worry. I'll get going again soon. Then I'll be updating with lots of good news and entertaining posts.

In the mean time;
WAR EAGLE!!

1 Comments:

Blogger fatchans said...

Hey Matt. I'd feel your pain if I could just work up enough momentum to shift from lethargy to empathy.

Turning forty was a lot harder than I thought it would ever be.

Here's to a brighter if slower paced 2007 for both of us.

January 13, 2007 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home