Thursday, October 05, 2006

A little progress

Carpet goes down tomorrow and Saturday!!!
This is definately a milestone. It means the painting is almost done. I'm a little excited now.

I put the light fixtures up in my office and bath. Also put a light on the outside of the garage which was really needed. It's so dark out there at night and this light will make it easier to get around.

The kitchen lighting is done. I put the microwave receptacle in the cabinet where it needs to be. Waiting on some spackle to dry and a bit of paint before I can mount the microwave on the wall. We're going to have to wait a bit on the extra counter and cabinets. I'm running a little short on cash.

The floors are sanded and will be swept and ready for sealing on Sunday. I hadn't planned on refinishing the floors this year, but my builder guy went ahead and arranged it and it won't be that expensive. It'll cost much less to do it now rather than later. I've really said that a lot this project. Somehow we'll get all the bills paid.

Still haven't had the chance to download the pictures from my camera. Soon, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home