Sunday, October 01, 2006

Another week gone...

and we're still not moved.

I just don't have enough hours in the day to accomplish all I need to do in order to move into this house. It's getting a bit discouraging. I'm working dayshift this weekend, so I don't have any time to work on the house for now. I'm hoping to get back to it again on Monday.

My wife is doing all the painting. I'm glad for that since I don't like to paint. She it taking a long time to finish and this is holding up the carpet installation. I'd rather she get it right, and be happy with the finished product, though.

I went down to the house last night and had a small bonfire. I needed the time to just stare at the flames and try to relax a bit. I was all by myself and left all the lights off. It's really amazing how many stars are visible once you get away from the cities.

That's all for the update today. Sorry no pictures. The camera is full of them, but I've not turned my home computer on in quite some time. Maybe in a couple of days.

1 Comments:

Blogger fatchans said...

stargazing is a good thing, Matt. Helps with the perspective. You'll be home soon.

October 02, 2006 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home