Sunday, September 24, 2006

Still Working

I'm really struggling with how long these renovations are taking.

Part of the problem is the fact that I am working close to 80 hours a week at my regular job. Between that and trying to get to the house every day, I'm putting in close to 130 hours a week. I'm averaging 3 hours of sleep a day. I don't really feel tired... just a bit burned out. I found out that the overtime at work will continue probably through February. I don't really have a problem with that since it is helping to pay for all the renovations.

The other problem is that my subcontractors are near the end of the job and some are gearing up for another job and not focusing on mine.

That said... HVAC is done. French drain is done. Roof is done. WIndows are done. Tile is 95%. Drywall is 90%. Painting is 60%. Electrical is 95% Carpet is waiting on painting to be done.

I'm still hopeful that we can move in within a week or so. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home