Sunday, September 17, 2006

Still Not Moved In!

Sorry to not update for so long. I've been a bit busy... I'm on my 7th of 10 days in a row.

We're still not moved in to the new house. This past week was my day shift week and I couldn't do anything at the house. Some of the contractors needed to work on other jobs too. This worked out well, sort of. We'd really like to get moved in.

Part of the problem is that I have not been able to complete all the electrical upgrades. I'm hoping to get them all done early this week, though. We still have quite a bit of painting to do as well.

I gave the shed away to one of our workers this weekend. He really needed a bigger place for his tools and stuff so it was a big help to him. We weren't really interested in keeping this shed anyway since it was old and had become a bit moldy. They kind of made a mess of the yard, though. I'll get them to fix it up. I plan to get a new shed next year so the kids have a place to put their bikes other than my garage. :-)

The new drainage system in the basement is complete. I need to add permanent receptacles for the two new sump pumps. They are being fed with extension cords now. Hopefully they won't have to run very much. The contractor has guaranteed a dry basement for the life of the house. Worth every penny if you asked me.

Well, I gotta go take care of one of our clients. They are whining about not having phones or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home