Friday, August 04, 2006

Roofing has begun

The new roof is going on as we speak. The workers find it easier to work overnight in the (relatively) cooler temperatures. They are making slow progress, but at least it is something. They installed one of the attic fans last night and I connected it this morning. It's good to start drawing all that heat out of the house now.

We are getting a couple of quotes for new HVAC next. Not sure we will be able to afford it this year, but it will be good to know what we are looking at.

I'll post more pictures soon.

I'm taking a couple of days off from work to go to a Drum and Bugle Corps show in Allentown. This is an annual event for me that I count on going to. It helps preserve my sanity! This show is one of the major ones. And it's just one week before finals, so the Corps are at their top performance standard. I'm really looking forward to it!

Gotta go get a little rest. It's going to be a busy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home