Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Year Flying By

Already through one week of 2006! I really hope the rest of the year slows down a bit. This pace is just too fast for me.
I got to go out cruising in the Solstice today. I took my oldest son and we covered about 30 miles. Drove a bit in tandem with another Solstice owned by a friend of mine. That really turned some heads! Then off to Pat's Pizza for a pre-dinner snack. Good times.
I just watched the end of the Tampa Bay/Washington game. I'm disappointed in the Bucs performance. I really wanted to see Cadillac Williams go further in his rookie season. He is rookie of the year, though, so I guess that will do. WAR EAGLE!!
Not much else going on right now. I'm in the middle of my 7 day break and loving it. I really think I'll do well in retirement...
I'm gonna tackle a few items on the honey do list tomorrow. Then a couple of electrical jobs early in the week. Plus (weather permitting) another Solstice cruise.
Hope y'all are having a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Great Mooski said...

Yeah..

I saw that game, too. Bleh! Dillon swears he's a curse to any teams he likes (hello...the Bills had HOW many chances to win a Super Bowl??). He apologizes still for Auburn not going to the championship game last year ;-). At least the curse doesn't work when we play Arkansas. I just hope it doesn't show up when (if) we make it to a game at Jordan-Hare!

Glad to hear you're enjoying the car. Be safe!

January 08, 2006 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home