Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bored this morning

Not much new. I'm at work now and worked Friday and Saturday as well. I'll be working Tues, Wed, and Thurs nights, too. I need to get a few things done early this week, though, so Monday is going to be VERY busy.

I received the certificates for Defensive Driving from a class that my wife, daughter and I took. Now I need to get to the insurance agent to have the discount applied as soon as possible. We need to get that cost down, if for no other reason than being able to afford the gas to run the cars.

I'm running out of time to do the lawn. I need to get the topsoil out there and till it in so I can plant seed before it gets too cold. After that, the projects will move inside.

I've told the boys that their room is to be spotless by the time I get home tonight. Hope they take me seriously. The consequences for not taking care of it will be severe. I'm just SO tired of the mess.
I noticed that my wife did some midnight cleaning last night. It was nice to see some of the counters visible in the kitchen this morning. I'll have to remember to let her know I appreciated that when I get home (I saw it at 3:30 this morning).

Well, off to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger September said...

Very good advice. ;-)

October 31, 2005 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home