Monday, October 10, 2005

Day Shift Week :-(

Once again, I'm working day shift this week. It happens every month, but I just have never enjoyed it. There's just so much garbage that happens when so many people are in the building. I prefer working off hours when I don't have to deal with all that stuff. Oh well, 5 1/2 hours down, 42 1/2 to go.

For all you pet owners, don't forget to lock up your knives. Story here.



I never would have thought this would happen!

Not a whole lot going on. The kids are off from school today and tomorrow. Got a rash of last minute requests to go places and have friends over. I'll try to accomodate, but I still have to get up at 3am, so I don't want late night activities to keep me from getting sleep. We'll see what happens. I guess I can sleep next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home