Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Enjoying my week off

What day is it anyway?! I think it's Wednesday. I have been the total slug this week. It's nice to lay around in bed while the kids are all in school.

The only problems is that I have so much to do and am just not feeling like doing it... I'd be so good in retirement! I did actually work on Saturday, though. 10 hours in fact. So that at least gives me some production for the week off.

Planning to watch West Wing tonight to see what's up there. It's been interesting so far this season. Wondering where they plan to go. I'm not into reading spoilers, so I will have to wait to see.

Now I need to get off this infernal machine and get to work on the honey-do list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Slicer said...

YAY! I get an extra day! It's not Wednesday, it's Tuesday. Thank you eBlogger for opening my eyes to the day of the week that it is. Talk about being a slug! Who looses track of the day!? Obviously I do once in a while.

January 11, 2005 3:09 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Smile... I was wondering when I saw that!

Slicer - just thought I'd let you know I'm sending up a prayer for you right now--a prayer of abundant blessing!!! :)

BTW - check out my blog again... the link that blogger gave you brought you back to October, I think... If it does it again, click on January, at the bottom of my sidebar. That'll take you to the most recent posts. I update often. :)

January 13, 2005 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home