Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Is anybody out there?!

I guess it's a good thing that no one is dependant upon this blog for information and regular updates since I am so bad at it. lol! Seems that the more I want to do, the less time I have. Funny how that works.

Everyone is doing well considering the busy-ness of the day. We're running a bit short on cash, but there is enough for needs. I hope to work a few more hours this month and next to enhance the budget. I'd really rather retire, but I know that is years away barring a miracle invention or idea...

More later.

2 Comments:

Blogger fatchans said...

Hey Slicer...

I do come and read your blog. It's much more fascinating than mine. I can't even remember where mine is anymore! I've got the same budget pangs, so I feel your pain.

December 01, 2004 2:28 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Well, Slicer... I'm out here. I was finding anything to do in order to NOT clean or work and followed your link from the boards. And then I followed John's link to HIS blog. :)

Many blessings!

December 14, 2004 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home