Wednesday, August 06, 2008

This Morning on Good Morning America!!

Don't forget to watch, record, or TiVo!!

All of the following is copied from Jim Houser's Blog:









fyi. hearing that the Chapman piece will air in the 7am hour on Wednesday (7am wherever you are) Time May Shift!

I had a conversation this morning that struck me...

A friend said... interesting that the Good Morning America piece air date would move around so much.

I explained, well that's fairly normal in media, things change, producers trying to get best slot and most time for stories they believe in, news events, etc. That said, I'm really, really hopeful about the piece being what we would hope it to be. I am so thankful for the amazing lady who is producing and Robin Roberts was so kind and amazing. It's been such a great experience. So I don't think the moving around indicates anything but good things...

The friend smiled, I was clearly not getting their point... and then said... all the moving around and the airing lands on a Wednesday?

It'll be 12 Wednesdays ago (11 weeks) tomorrow since Maria went to be with Jesus. Because of her life and a tragic accident, millions of people will bump into a faith they may not understand on television outlets that don't often talk about God. Would you pray that hearts and minds will be prepared? That people will not be distracted from what could be a divine appointment tomorrow morning and/or Thursday night?

So this is my prayer...
God, would you please give the Chapmans strength and courage... and Your peace and Your words. If you do, I'm crazy enough to believe that the piece Good Morning America will air tomorrow, and the interview the Chapmans will grant to Larry King live in LA on Thursday could change someone's day, and just might change their life. And May it be so. May it be so for many. May you get the glory. Asking my faith and the faith of my friends be encouraged and emboldened by what You're doing. And that You'll show us, in obvious ways even my eyes can't miss, after this week all You've done already through this loss of Maria. And we'll try to remember to give you the glory God. This is our desire, that You be honored. Amen.

So... It's On Everyone. It's Serious. This Is A Key Moment. Pray Friends. Pray On.

If internet connections and emotions allow, I'll blog extensively beginning in the afternoon on Thursday from LA with the Chapmans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home