Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Bit Behind

I've gotten a bit behind on my blogging lately.

Been busy with a few things outside the virtual world...

Glad to get a note from my friend John yesterday!! Thanks John!

First a link to Jim Houser's blog so y'all can catch up on everything that has been happening in the Chapman household. I'm excited for the GMA interview. Robin Roberts is probably the best for this interview. She has extra sensitivity and compassion having gone through her cancer treatments and such.

Also of note. Maria's Miracle Fund has topped $610,000 raised to date! Exciting stuff for the orphans!

On to a bit of news...
I know some of my readers have been speculating on my announcement. Well, I hope I don't disappoint. I have been in talks with management for The Following and am about to sign a contract to bring the boys (men actually) up to our town for a show. I wanted to do something for our teens in the area churches. Kind of a back to school concert. There really is a lot that has to be accomplished to do one of these shows. Even a small one like what I've been planning takes quite a bit of organisation and planning. I've only just tapped the surface of what I need to get done, but the excitement is building in my house. I promised that there would be "no rabid fans", so I'll have to enforce that a bit! lol!

There will be more (different) news in a future blog. I've just got too much happening at one time to be able to share it all now. Busier than I've ever been in my life it seems.

Until next time, please continue to lift the Chapman's in prayer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

WOW!!!! That's SO cool! I wish you were doing it over here... lol I'd totally go (you don't HAVE to be a teen, right? hehe).

Well, prayers for that--keep us updated! :)

July 26, 2008 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home