Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Yours" gets fourth verse

A new verse has been added to Steven Curtis Chapman's song "Yours" from his "This Moment" CD. The song has added meaning now. I think this verse is further confirms that this man is a true God Follower! Please continue to pray for the Chapman family. The hurt is still fresh and healing is slow.

Thanks to Jim Houser for the picture.



Here's the lyric in case you can't read in the picture:

I’ve walked the valley of death’s shadow
So deep and dark that I could barely breathe
I’ve had to let go of more than I could bear
And questioned everything that I believe
But still even here
in this great darkness
A comfort and hope come breaking through
As I can say in life or death
God we belong to you.




Keep lifting Will Franklin to the throne as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home