Saturday, July 05, 2008

Pennies

So... here's the thing.
I've been trying to find a way to get off the treadmill and stop working so hard.
I know that I'll still work for most of the rest of my life, but I'd like it to be more on my terms.

Anyway, I'm just wondering how hard it would really be to find a way to generate $300-$500 a day in residual income. Think about it... if I could find a way to make that amount every day of the year, I would have $109,500-$182,500 per year in income.

Basically, I can do this if I could just get folks to give me their left over pennies. Here is the basic math:

$.01/day ($3.65/year) from 50,000 people for life = $182,500/year
$.02/day ($7.30/year) from 25,000 people for life = $182,500/year
$.05/day ($18.25/year) from 10,000 people for life = $182,500/year

Seems pretty reasonable and easy, right?

Want to sign up and be one of my 50,000 friends? Just think about it! For less than the cost of a happy meal a year, you could support me and my family and free me up to do whatever I can come up with to fill my days. Think of all the time I could dedicate to playing with my kids. Or all the time I could donate to serving others...

So anyway... I know this sounds like I want to be lazy and not work. Actually, that's not the case. I'm just trying to find a way to free up my days so I can do stuff for others and still have family time. It just seems that with all the hours lost to working, I have to divide the remaining time between family and serving others. There just aren't enough hours in the day for it all.

There it is. All laid out for people to see. It really doesn't take much when you spread it out so thinly. Maybe I'll set up a website and see if I can get this thing going. I guess I'll need to check local laws and tax ramifications so I can stay out of jail.

Don't mind me. I'm just a little rambly this morning.
Hope everyone had a pleasant July 4th holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home