Saturday, July 05, 2008

Glad to see Steven playing again. Although, I would almost expect it since this is how this man of God expresses himself so well. Lovin' the Mcpherson!

Picture from Jim Houser's blog.
























Here is what I posted in the comments section of Jim's blog:

"Thanks for sharing that Jim.

You continue to have the priviledge of ministering personally to this family and walking the fine line of sharing information with their fans. I appreciate every update as it allows us to know better how to pray for them (and you).

As we all continue to move forward, it would be helpful to know what the Chapmans need from us. How do we interact when we see them? I know that continued sympathy and offered prayers are good. But I wonder... how hard must it be for each and every person they see to take them down that road again.

Thanks again for all you do for the Chapmans and for us."

I really do wonder how hard it must be for them as they see more people that want to offer condolences. I wonder how hard it is on Will as he gets hugs and prayers from so many people. Pray for Will.

I'm hoping to host The Following in September for a concert. I've got to figure out how to offer them some form of the new normal while respecting their feelings. I want to help them have joy.

I'm open to suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home