Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Decent Interview

Well, GMA gave them 10 minutes! That's 4 more than I expected.
I think that overall, the piece was well presented. I'm sure that there was a lot of good stuff from that day of interviews that could have added to the witness of Christ in this wonderful, grieving family. Probably enough for an hour long special. Maybe that is something that ABC ought to look into (hint, hint).

My friend Kelby has posted the transcript from the show on her blog.

Jim Houser has linked the entire interview as well as links to download the new recording of "Yours" from iTunes and Amazon on his blog.

I'm at work, so I can't access those sites right now. I'll check them out tomorrow or Friday.

Don't forget to tune in to Larry King Live tomorrow night for his interview with the Chapmans. I'm praying for new ground to be broken in Larry's life as he speaks with this family of God Followers. Also praying that the world that watches (most of whom reside on the more liberal side of the debate) will be impacted for Christ.

Pray along with me, please.
Also, please, please, please continue to pray for Will Franklin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

It was good but hard to see Will today... I'm so glad that we serve a God that is stronger than we are.

August 06, 2008 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home