Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Rare Day Off

I actually got a night off!!! Amazing, I know! I was actually supposed to work, but one of our clients decided that they needed us to... not work. NICE! I slept 6 whole hours, then watched some of my daughter's baseball game, then went to my oldest son's practice. Then I took him cruising in the Solstice. We went to an ice cream shop and had a cone and then hit the road. Top down and cruising fast! I'm so sunburned now! I forgot my sunscreen. Anyway, it was great to just drive with him and enjoy the ride.





We watched "Follow Me Boys" as a family last night. The boys wanted to watch Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings, but I thought they would enjoy this classic. They complained for a few minutes, but then they got totally into the film. It starred a young Kurt Russell as the bad kid turned success. I just looked at Kurt Russell's career list. This was his 14th movie! Hard to believe he has been making pictures for 5 decades! Neat movie, though.

It was a lot of fun! If you haven't seen it in a while, go out and rent it. You'll be glad you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home