Friday, June 16, 2006

Settlement and Selling Cars

We now have a settlement date on the new property.
We will settle on July 6th. Then the real work begins.

I'm pretty sure I've sold the S2K. It was picked up today by a broker to be checked out by the buyer. They will send a check tomorrow and have the information needed to pay off the loan.

I'm still looking for a buyer for the Solstice.
I may end up trading it in on a 2005 Jeep Unlimited. Since I will be farther away from work, I will need a dependable vehicle to get me through all the snow we will be having this Winter. I'm still on the list to get my turbo charged Solstice in the Fall, so I don't think I will miss it too much.

I do miss my S2K already, though. I took one final drive before they came for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger fatchans said...

bye bye yellow car. *sniff* She'll have fun fun fun till the T-bird takes her daddy away. (A quote from They Might Be Giants)

June 16, 2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home