Sunday, June 11, 2006

Nasal Veggies

So... it happened finally. I hoped we wouldn't have this to deal with, but we do.

My 3 1/2 year old decided to see if a piece of corn would fit in his nose. Well, it fit. And I have not been able to get it out, yet. Unfortunately it has travelled far enough up the nostril that I can't get ahold of it with the tweezers.

I'm hoping he will sneeze it out soon. Otherwise we may have to take a trip to the doctor.



There's always one... but with our numbers there's usually three or four.

Hope your week goes well. I'm feeling the Lord's pull and have been trying to yield.
Pray for us.

1 Comments:

Blogger fatchans said...

If it's a soft piece of corn, it will be a bit easier to extract.

Try plugging the unblocked nostril with your finger, and blowing into his mouth.

Prayers from here

June 12, 2006 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home