Saturday, September 20, 2008

Facebook

As most of you have already figured out... I now have a facebook account. Crazy how fast that news travels. Lots of links and strings connecting people there!
Good to get reaquainted with all of you.

I originally started the account so I could go look at the pictures from DJ and Amanda Lipscomb's wedding. Great pics btw.

I'm thinking of adding more groups, so I'm sure y'all will see many folks you don't know from other areas of my life. Don't be alarmed. Most of them won't bite.


















I'm currently watching the Auburn - LSU game. War Eagle! Halftime with Auburn ahead 14-3.

That's all for now. Gotta go.

I'm back... UUGGGGGGGG!! Auburn ended up losing to LSU 26-21. Their first real test and they failed. At home no less. Should cause them to drop out of the top 20. Oh well, time for another comeback year.

3 Comments:

Blogger September said...

And it's so good to see you on Facebook, Matt! Funny how these things evolve isn't it, from the many incarnations of the boards, to the Ship, and now mostly to Facebook. Each cool in their own way. ;-)

September 21, 2008 1:31 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I LIVE on Facebook. LOL it's so sad... but you always know what I'm up to there! ;)

September 21, 2008 2:55 AM  
Blogger Empress KT said...

Glad you came over to the dark side . . . I mean, um, Facebook. :)

September 23, 2008 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home