Monday, September 08, 2008

New Links

My thanks to my friend Kelby for all her digging around. She surely has found another treasure!

Though it makes me sad to see more of Maria's memorial service, I truly appreciate hearing and seeing the testimonies to the legacy of this little wonder of God and her family. Take some time to watch and be reminded to pray. This was posted originally on Shaohannah's Hope.


This past weekend was to have been the date of the concert by The Following up here. Unfortunately, they had to cancel due to other commitments that Will had. Most likely related to school, though I didn't ask. Hopefully we will be able to reschedule sometime soon.

I'm still working too many hours. This is why I haven't posted as often as I used to. I'm just taking a few minutes now during a short break to post this now. Hope to be here more often in the near future.

1 Comments:

Blogger September said...

Oh man... just when I think that I won't cry anymore...

Thank you for the link, Matt.

September 09, 2008 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home