Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SCC on The Early Show
















I'm late posting this, unfortunately.

Hopefully you all caught the segment on The Early Show this morning. Steven did a wonderful job with his first televised rendition of the revamped Cinderella. Caleb was there and playing as well. It sounded a bit strained vocally, but that is due to the video segment just before he sang. They showed a Maria montage and (I'm sure) that caused Steven to get a little choked up.

Just my opinion... I prefer the original version of the song. I know that the changes reflect the situation and the hope that the dance will go on, but I think it takes away from the drive of the song which is for parents to seize the moments while they have them because those moments will be over in the blink of an eye.

Anyway. I enjoyed seeing the segment and appreciate The Early Show for allowing Steven to come on and share. He was originally scheduled to make this appearance in the Spring, but had to cancel when the accident happened.

Just another observation... today is Wednesday. 16 weeks exactly since Maria died.
Pray for the Chapmans. Pray for Will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

it's on right now on this coast, but I have to go to work. No steven yet. :( Hopefully it'll be online, like all the others have been.

September 10, 2008 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home