Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Let the craziness begin...

Tonight is the start of my additional work coverage for the final stages of our building upgrade. I will be putting in 48 additional 12 hour shifts over the next 8 months. This will give me close to the same amount of overtime as I had last year.

The work will not be difficult, but most of the shifts will be at night. This will necessitate more sleep during the day. So I will probably miss more activities that the kids are doing and my wife will need to keep the younger ones quiet more days than she does now. All in all, more work for everyone.

But the positive side is that I will be able to cover tuition for the three that will stay in private school easier. And I should be able to keep one of my cars. I only really wanted one in the first place, so that's not a big deal. I guess I could still sell them both and let all the kids go to private school, but I think homeschooling them will help them to see more improvement quicker than the way things are going now.

I will be doing a lot of the organizing so that my wife is freer to teach. She probably won't like the way I do it, but the piles of papers will have to go. I want the school room to be conducive to accomplishing a lot of work without the clutter. The only way I see this happening is if everything has it's place and gets put back there immediately after it's use.

Should be an interesting summer in preparation for this coming school year.
Pray for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home