Friday, September 30, 2005

Birthdays and Horse Shows

Tonight we are celebrating my 4th son's birthday (a little early, but it's the weekend). He wanted to have a few friends over to spend the night. This is why I'm downstairs writing in my blog! Those are some noisy 8 year olds! Plus a few of our other kids added in... I sure hope they run out of steam before too long.

I've got to get up early to take my daughter to a horse show. It's Medal Finals time! She qualified and will now compete against the best in the area. It'll be a long day, but worth it since this may be her last year of show jumping for a while. She wants to try something different. Dressage is next on her radar.
This is a picture of a random English hunter jumper event like my daughter has been doing:


And here is a random picture of Dressage:


It's totally different and probably more challenging. I just hope she can find a place where she can continue to work for her fees. That is one expensive activity!
I'd sure like to be able to buy her a horse soon. Gonna leave that in the Lord's hands.

Well, it sounds like they are still going strong upstairs. I'd better close this and find another place to hide ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home