Tuesday, September 07, 2010

5 months!

It's been SO long! I think Facebook has killed the blog. But after reading Emily's post, I decided to dig this old thing up and post.

Not a lot going on. Just seems like all I do is work and sleep. The kids are growing up around me and I feel like I'm missing it all.

We sent our youngest off to his very first day of school today. The last first-first day. I have mixed feelings about that but he was so excited that I couldn't be sad.

No time for more right now, but I'll be sure to come back soon and post more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

HA! I remember when the youngest was born - time moves quickly!!

Glad to have inspired the blogging bug. I've done about 4 or 5 posts in the last week or so and am LOVING it again. I want to get to be more regular about it.

Good to "see" you here!

September 07, 2010 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home