Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's been one year today...





























Praying for this young man today. Maria is no longer in this world, but Will has to stay for a while. I have no idea what or how he is feeling. I have never lost a sibling, much less had one die as a result of an accident I was involved in.

Several of the blogs I read regularly feature posts today about this wonderful family.

I didn't expect to read this one, but apparently she is using her blog and other writing avenues to help in the healing. Pray for her. She is mom to both and hurts in ways that few can comprehend. And yet, her witness is strong!

Mary Beth Chapman


I am thankful for the writer of this other blog. He also lived through the event last year (although it was in a very different way and from a very different perspective). He has given a window into the world of the Chapman family that I would never see if not for his postings. Thanks Jim!

Jim Houser

And then there's Kelby. My source for all things SCC! She hasn't been able to post about this recently. She has a heart of gold and it is broken along with the rest of those who have followed Steven over all these years. Go there anyway and read through some of the archives. Look at the pictures, too. It will make you feel better. Thanks my friend!

Kelby (apostle)



Keep praying folks. It really does help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home