Saturday, November 07, 2009

3 Months!

It's really been a long time since I've been here! Guess I haven't had much to say. Maybe that will change soon. I kind of miss this.

I do want to share the SCC has a new recording out as of this week: Beauty Will Rise. I'd say that this could be some of his most stripped down and emotionally open work yet. Totally understandable when considering the place he had to go to experience this. Such agony and anguish... losing a child in an accident involving another child... I don't think I could be this open this quickly. The witness to the faithfulness and love of God provided by the Chapmans is what walking the talk is all about.


1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

It's beautiful. And painful. And makes me cry every time.

November 09, 2009 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home