Monday, November 17, 2008

Joke for ya!

Dwarf Accident

My day started out terribly. On my way to work, I rear-ended
the car in front of me. The driver got out, and he was a
DWARF! He looked up at me and said, "I am NOT happy!"

I said, "Well, then, which one ARE you?"

That's how the fight started...







Hope everyone is well today. I got a laugh from reading this joke this morning and thought I'd share it.

I am a little sad today and needed the pick me up. I was supposed to have gone to Nashville this weekend for the Shaohannah's Hope Fundraiser, but couldn't go (and the reasons for that are part of what is making me sad). And seeing some pictures on Jim Houser and Grace's blogs isn't helping. I really wanted to spend a few minutes with the Chapmans and offer them encouragement and love. I also really wanted to hear Chuck Colson speak. Oh well... guess it was not to happen this year.

Pray for me, y'all. I'm in a bit of a valley in my life and need to make some decisions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

GROAN!!!!!

I needed it, too.

Big hugs.

November 17, 2008 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home