Sunday, November 20, 2005

Temptation

Why do people leave donuts around and why can't I leave them alone!?


I have no will power when it comes to food. I just love it too much.
I hate the way I feel and look. I know that I'm exaggerating a bit, but I get so mad at myself for this weakness.

I want so much to get into decent shape. I haven't taken good enough care of my body for many years and it's gonna take a lot of work to get where I want to be. I guess I need to start with the next donut. Just say no!



NO!




NO!!




NO!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger September said...

:Drool:

I think I gained several pounds just looking at those doughnuts.... lol. Definitely a weakness for me.

Why is it so hard to do the things we know we need to do, to take of our bodies and be healthy? Blah...

November 21, 2005 2:38 PM  
Blogger September said...

I wish we could edit... lol. That was supposed to be "take care of..."

November 21, 2005 2:39 PM  
Blogger fatchans said...

you gonna finish that?

Yes please.

(I'm so bad for you.)

November 21, 2005 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home